All I Want Is You By M-Flo from their sixth album SQUARE ONE (2012).
Note: Out of all the songs on that new album this one is by far my favorite.
oh my god
Just in from Mike!
Hi friend!!! THanks for the ask! You are too sweetie sweet sweet!!!
Let’s get straight to the point!
- Regular cleansing morning/night: Clean and Clear Essential Foaming Cleanser, $7
- Toner, use after cleansing: Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner, $16
- Exfoliation: Olay Pro X Microdermabrasion kit, it’s a little spinny brush thing that exfoliates my face. I do this every other day. I use it with the cleanser provided, $21
- Eye serum: Meaningful Beauty Eye Enhancing Serum, but RoC’s eye serum is a good alternative too for about $15
- Face serum: Meaningful Beauty Creme de Serum, but Neutrogena’s Ageless Intensives is good too for $16
- Mask: Queen Helene’s Mint Julep Masque, $7 1x/week
- Steamer: Lure’s Steamer, helps open up pores!! I do this whenever I get sinus headaches or before a masque, $17
- Makeup remover: Neutrogena’s Makeup Wipes $8 for 2 pack, for mascara I also dab a little of Pond’s Cold Cream, $4
- Moisturizer, use every day: Eucerin Q10 Anti Wrinkle Sensitve Skin Creme, $12
- Spot Treatment: Neutrogena’s On-the-Spot Acne Treatment $8
- CC Cream: Clinique’s Moisture Surge CC Cream, $35
- Concealer: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser, $8
- Powder: Neutrogena SkinClearing mineral powder, $11
- Brows: Anastasia’s Brow Pomade in Chocolate, $18
- Blush: Shiseido’s Bronzer J $30 or something it was a gift lolol, and theBalm Instain Blush, $22
- Lips: free range really, but I do have two Shiseido lipsticks and they are pretty cool, $25 but Revlon also makes really good lipsticks for $7
- Eyeliner: MAC’s Eye Kohl in Teddy, $16
- Eyeshadow: theBalm Nude ‘Tude palette, $21 on Amazon and Coastal Scents Revealed palette which is a great dupe of the Naked 1/2, $12 on sale now! I use the black eyeshadow as my eyeliner, dip in water with angled brush
- Mascara: Covergirl’s Lash Blast, the orange bigass thing $8
- Brushes: a cataclysmic mash of MAC, offbrand, more offbrand and more offbrand brushes
- Disposable sponges from Daiso for like $1.50
- Curler: Shu Uemura’s eyelash curler, $20
I think that’s it, thanks for asking I hope this helps a little. Please remember to test the products first to see if there’s any allergy problems and choose what feels most comfortable for you.
|—||Marianna Paige (via forlornes)|
Found this ad in a Nickelodeon magazine from 2004.
sneaker heads be like oh he got the ikari’s